With airline passengers spending more time in airport terminals than in airplanes, it is not surprising that airports have come up with some "interesting" changes. Click on the news stories below to see what the airports are up to.
- Airline passengers are most contaminated
- Airports to remove most restroom sinks
- Andorra to build airport in a mountain
- Hooter's enters airport security business
- O'Hare Airport may be renamed
- SFO to be feng shui compliant
- Strip clubs to open in airports
- TSA makes shoes "optional"
- TSA sued over "instant" sex change